Freshwater MPS/Oxidizer -5 lb
Save when you purchase MPS/Oxidizer in this convenient 5lb jug over the 2lb oxidizer price!
MPS or Oxidizer (sometimes called Spa Shock) is a non-chlorine oxidizer shock treatment that eliminates odors and reduces irritating contaminants to leave water sparkling clear.
While it works similarly to Chlorine Shock does not replace chlorine.
For best results use Chlorine on a weekly basis and Shock 10 minutes prior to using your spa.
Download the Instructions for Chlorine and Silver Ion systems.
We also offer a 2 lb container of Oxidizer made by Brilliance.